The druid Lonnar crafted the Red Calfera LARP Hammer after escaping the lair of the red dragon in the heart of a volcano with the magical egg of the beast. Transformed into a mighty weapon, this battle hammer shares the heat and energy of the dragon. The head of the warhammer displays the hollow double heads of a red and golden horned dragon, while silver and gold details decorate the wooden handle on each end of the grip and by the dragon claws near the top. Perfect for barbarians, dark lords, and other heroic characters, this dragon hammer will be a true gem in your collection.
The Red Calfera LARP Hammer is tested and balanced for combat, made to high specifications. This unique weapon is not your typical ultra-light foam-latex weapon. It is made using a special injection-mold process that provides immense strength and durability, as well as amazing levels of detail. It is crafted using Calimacils ultra-durable foam, while also featuring a flexible fiberglass core that provides a level of durability that is hard to deny. The quality level of construction this LARP weapon possesses allows it to provide a virtually maintenance-free experience, while ensuring that it performs well in every season and type of weather. Please be aware that, as the item is hand-painted, the color can vary from what is shown.
- Approved for LARP Use
- Ideal for LARP Events, Theatrical Plays, or as Training Weapons
- Features Superior Durability
- Ensures Extremely Safe Play
- Offers Spectacular Realism and Detailing
- Reliable at All Temperatures
- Weather Resistant to Sun, Rain, and Snow
- Latex Free, Has No Allergen Components
- Virtually Maintenance Free
- Overall Length: 33.9 Inches
- Staff Length: 27.2 Inches
- Grip Length: 11 Inches
- Head Width: 11.4 Inches
- Weight: 1.48 lbs.