An incredibly multi-functional pole weapon to bring to your next live action roleplay battle, the Ready For Battle LARP Staff - Steel Finish can be used to parry, strike, thrust, and deflect the blows of your opponents with ease. This LARP staff features a fiberglass core and latex coating to give it strength while remaining safe enough for fighting. The exterior has been hand-painted in a steel-colored metallic shade for a fantastic look.
This staff has an average length of 75 inches. Please be aware that this measurement can vary slightly as it is a hand-made item.
Latex weapons need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a Maintenance Silicone (MCI-2000) that can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. We recommend that you use this Silicone on a regular basis. It is an easy, spray on application, and it will keep the coating flexible, which will make the weapon last much longer. The maintenance silicone also protects the coating from drying out and helps the weapon resist general wear and tear from normal use.
- A quality weapon for an affordable price
- High safety rating, approved by the top organizations
- Made from durable closed cell foam that does not shred
- Features a round, flexible fiberglass core
- Strong Kevlar core tip protection
- Crafted from polyurethane foam
- Finished with a latex coating
- Core is made of fiberglass
- Use of our Maintenance Silicone ensures a long weapon life and durability
- Overall Length: 75 Inches
- Grip Length: 21.6 Inches
- Max Width: 1.8 Inches
- Weight: 1.4 Pounds