While claymores are extremely useful in battle, they become difficult to wield in close quarters combat. The Ragnar II LARP Dirk offers the perfect solution for times when fighting up close and personal with the enemy. This dirk is just a deadly as a greatsword. And, after all, it is not the length of the blade that counts but the warrior behind it. This handle is of the same golden color as the longer Ragnar sword, while its blade is silver-colored. This item makes a great secondary or ceremonial weapon.
The Ragnar II LARP Dirk is tested and balanced for combat and made to high specifications. This sword is not your typical ultra-light foam-latex weapon, but rather, is made using a special injection-mold process that provides immense strength and durability, as well as amazing detail. It is crafted using Calimacils ultra-durable foam, while also featuring a fiberglass core that provides a high level of strength. The quality level of construction this LARP sword possesses allows it to provide a virtually maintenance-free experience, while ensuring that it performs well in every season and weather. Performance and appearance come together in this LARP sword to provide an experience that cannot be beaten!
- Approved for LARP Use
- Ideal for Use in LARP Events, Theatrical Plays, or as Training Weapons
- Features Superior Durability
- Ensures Extremely Safe Play
- Offers Spectacular Realism and Detailing
- Reliable at All Temperatures
- Weather Resistant to Sun, Rain, and Snow
- Latex Free (Has No Allergen Components)
- Virtually Maintenance Free
- Total Length: 23.2 Inches
- Blade Length: 16.1 Inches
- Blade Thickness: 0.7 Inch
- Handle Length: 7.1 Inches
- Grip Length: 3.9 Inches
- Crossguard Width: 3.5 Inches
- Weight: 0.55 lb.