From noble knights to nimble rogues, a short sword is a favored companion of any adventurer in melee. Made for LARPing, the Prince III LARP Sword is made of a softer foam than others, making it a perfect choice for little LARPers. Made entirely out of a variant of Calimacils famous foam, the Prince III LARP Sword is 26.78 inches long. Its blade is colored gray and contains no core, so it is flexible. The hilt of the sword is steel and black colored. The pommel of this play safe sword is embossed with the image of a dragon. This fun, safe weapon is perfect for cosplay, LARPing, or use in anything that could make your imagination into a reality!
The Prince III LARP Sword is tested and balanced for combat, made to high specifications. This unique weapon is not your typical ultra-light foam-latex weapon. It is made using a special injection-mold process that provides immense strength and durability, as well as amazing levels of detail. It is crafted using Calimacils ultra-durable foam. The quality level of construction this LARP weapon possesses allows it to provide a virtually maintenance-free experience, while ensuring that it performs well in every season and type of weather. Please be aware that, as the item is hand-painted, the color can vary from what is shown.
- Approved for LARP use
- Ideal for Use in LARP Events, Theatrical Plays, or as Training Weapons
- Features Superior Durability
- Ensures Extremely Safe Play
- Offers Spectacular Realism and Detailing
- Reliable at All Temperatures
- Weather Resistant to Sun, Rain, and Snow
- Virtually Maintenance Free
- Made from LARP approved latex free soft foam
- Overall Length: 26.78 Inches
- Blade Length: 19.69 Inches
- Blade Thickness: 1.57 Inches
- Handle Length: 7.48 Inches
- Grip Length: 4.72 Inches