A favored weapon for those who prefer not to wield a blade, the Pilgrim LARP Staff is a sturdy and durable LARP weapon expertly crafted to resemble a dark wooden staff with two black leather-like wrapped grips and tarnished golden colored details.
The Pilgrim LARP Staff is great for travelers, monks, and lone warriors. Older merchants and adventurers may also find much use for it, as it can double as a walking stick when needed. Its inner fiberglass core is surrounded with Calimacil foam, making it both safe and durable to wield. Its quality construction makes it stiff enough to prevent whipping or snapping when used in acrobatic fighting.
The Pilgrim LARP Staff is tested and balanced for combat and made to high specifications. This unique weapon is not your typical ultra-light foam-latex weapon. It is made using a special injection-mold process that provides immense strength and durability, as well as amazing levels of detail. It is crafted using Calimacils ultra-durable foam, while also featuring a flexible fiberglass core. The quality level of construction this LARP weapon possesses allows it to provide a virtually maintenance-free experience, while ensuring that it performs well in every season and type of weather. Please be aware that, as the item is hand-painted, the color can vary from what is shown.
- Approved for LARP use
- Ideal for Use in LARP Events, Theatrical Plays, or as Training Weapons
- Features Superior Durability
- Ensures Extremely Safe Play
- Offers Spectacular Realism and Detailing
- Reliable at All Temperatures
- Weather Resistant to Sun, Rain, and Snow
- Latex Free (Has No Allergen Components)
- Virtually Maintenance Free
- Made of ultra durable Calimacil foam
- Inner fiberglass core
- Total Length: 59.8 Inches
- Weight: 1 Pound 6 Ounces