This item cannot be purchased and paid for using PayPal. Unfortunately we are not able to separate payment methods on our shopping cart. If you are interested in purchasing this item and would like to use a credit card as payment, please contact us by phone during normal business hours to place your order.
Walking through the streets at night, hiding in the shadows. With you, everything is nefarious, from your agenda to your hairstyle. You can add some sinister secrecy to your walking stick, too, with the Phantom Sword Cane. The aluminum head of this cane is cast in the shape of a skull being clutched by a hand. The sleeve cuff on this sculpted image extends downward, becoming the cane itself, the aluminum shaft of which ends in a knob to hide the click-clacking of your cane against the cobblestone as you approach your next victim. As if this walking stick was not chilling enough as is, the head can be removed to reveal a sleek, modest sword made from high carbon steel. The Phantom Sword Cane makes a perfect addition to dastardly cosplays and is perfect for lovers of Gothic and Steampunk cultures alike.
- Head depicts the image of an hand clutching a skull
- Cane includes a knob on the bottom for traction when walking
- Head can be removed to reveal modest functional blade
- Perfect for lovers of Steampunk and Gothic culture
- Head and cane shaft made from aluminum
- Blade made from 1065 high carbon steel
- Overall Length: 38 Inches
- Blade Length: 20 Inches