Perseus is well-known for beheading the Gorgon Medusa and defeating the sea monster Cetus. With this Perseus LARP Dagger, you can add a little mythological flair to your LARP arsenal and become a monster slayer in your own right. This dagger features a bronzed blade and handle that come complete with an aged finish for an antique look. The handle is designed for maximum grip and the pommel features a triskelion design. A great gift for antique characters, this dagger can also be used as an ancient artifact for others to find in a modern setting.
The Perseus LARP Dagger is tested and balanced for combat, made to high specifications. This unique weapon is not your typical ultra-light foam-latex weapon. It is made using a special injection-mold process that provides immense strength and durability, as well as amazing levels of detail. It is crafted using Calimacils ultra-durable foam, while also featuring a flexible fiberglass core. The quality level of construction this LARP weapon possesses allows it to provide a virtually maintenance-free experience, while ensuring that it performs well in every season and type of weather. Please be aware that, as the item is hand-painted, the color can vary from what is shown.
- Approved for LARP use
- Ideal for Use in LARP Events, Theatrical Plays, or as Training Weapons
- Features Superior Durability
- Ensures Extremely Safe Play
- Offers Spectacular Realism and Detailing
- Reliable at All Temperatures
- Weather Resistant to Sun, Rain, and Snow
- Latex Free (Has No Allergen Components)
- Virtually Maintenance Free
- Made of Calimacil foam
- Core made of fiberglass
- Overall Length: 19.7 Inches
- Blade Length: 11.8 Inches
- Blade Thickness: 0.8 Inch
- Grip Length: 3.9 Inches
- Weight: 0.53 lb.