A dress sword can be quite the nice touch to any military ensemble. After all, a sword adds an armed look that suits both modern and historic warriors quite well. This Officers Dress Sword echoes the look of a fine sword meant to appeal to the eye. The sword possesses a straight, single-edged blade, reminiscent of a small sword in shape, which is crafted entirely in carbon steel. A straight fuller runs down the length of the blade, helping to reduce its weight and improve its balance, while the general straight-edge of the blade and fine point make it look all the more like a functional weapon, in its own right. The ornate hilt is cast entirely in brass, possessing a short bar-guard with ringed finials, and a circular grooved grip that fits nicely into the hand. Included with the sword is a cast-steel guard, set with brass hanging rings near the throat for easy wearing. This Officers Dress Sword is a versatile piece, one that meshes well with a variety of looks, both modern and historic, making it a useful addition to any armory, as well as a unique piece for a collector to display, as well.
- A Recreation of a Military Dress Sword
- Features a Hand Crafted Carbon Steel Blade
- Blade Features a Single Unsharpened Edge
- Has an Ornate, Cast-Brass Hilt
- Includes a Cast-Steel Scabbard with Brass Hanging Rings
- A Fantastic Costume Sword, Carrying Weapon and Display Piece
- Overall Length: 34 Inches