Every soldier is an important cog in the mechanism of the army as they fight off invaders, discover traitors, and keep the peace. The Novice II LARP Long Sword offers one fine tool used by these united warriors. The guard of this squire sword is steel-colored, and its handle is black. The blade displays a silver color for added realism. This roleplaying sword works well for various types of characters with its simple efficiency.
The Novice II LARP Long Sword is tested and balanced for combat, made to high specifications. This unique weapon is not your typical ultra-light foam-latex weapon. It is made using a special injection-mold process that provides immense strength and durability, as well as amazing levels of detail. It is crafted using Calimacils ultra-durable foam, while also featuring a flexible fiberglass core that provides a level of durability that is hard to deny. The quality level of construction this LARP weapon possesses allows it to provide a virtually maintenance-free experience, while ensuring that it performs well in every season and type of weather. Please be aware that, as the item is hand-painted, the color can vary from what is shown.
- Approved for LARP Use
- Ideal for LARP Events, Theatrical Plays, or as Training Weapons
- Features Superior Durability
- Ensures Extremely Safe Play
- Offers Spectacular Realism and Detailing
- Reliable at All Temperatures
- Weather Resistant to Sun, Rain, and Snow
- Latex Free, Has No Allergen Components
- Virtually Maintenance Free
- Overall Length: 35.8 Inches
- Blade Length: 27.2 Inches
- Blade Thickness: 1 Inch
- Handle Length: 8.7 Inches
- Grip Length: 5.1 Inches
- Crossguard Width: 6.7 Inches
- Weight: 0.81 lb.