Every soldier is an important cog in the mechanism of the army as they fight off invaders, discover traitors, and keep the peace. The Novice II LARP Bastard Sword offers one fine tool used by these united warriors. The guard of this squire sword is steel-colored, and its handle is black. The blade displays a silver color for added realism. This roleplaying sword works well for various types of characters with its simple efficiency.
The Novice II LARP Bastard Sword is tested and balanced for combat and made to high specifications. This sword is not your typical ultra-light foam-latex weapon, but rather, is made using a special injection-mold process that provides immense strength and durability, as well as amazing detail. It is crafted using Calimacils ultra-durable foam, while also featuring a fiberglass core that provides a high level of strength. The quality level of construction this LARP sword possesses allows it to provide a virtually maintenance-free experience, while ensuring that it performs well in every season and weather. Performance and appearance come together in this LARP sword to provide an experience that cannot be beaten!
- Approved for LARP Use
- Ideal for Use in LARP Events, Theatrical Plays, or as Training Weapons
- Features Superior Durability
- Ensures Extremely Safe Play
- Offers Spectacular Realism and Detailing
- Reliable at All Temperatures
- Weather Resistant to Sun, Rain, and Snow
- Latex Free (Has No Allergen Components)
- Virtually Maintenance Free
- Total Length: 40.6 Inches
- Blade Length: 31.9 Inches
- Blade Thickness: 1 Inch
- Hilt Length: 8.7 Inches
- Grip Length: 5.1 Inches
- Crossguard Width: 6.7 Inches
- Weight: 0.98 lb.