The ornate katana of the samurais would not have been appropriate for a ninja, as their jobs usually required them to be concealed as much as possible. The Ninja LARP Bastard Sword is ideal for attacking when it is least expected. This incredibly lifelike sword features a foam blade that is crafted to resemble that of a real katana, with a hamon groove for added authenticity. Simulating the look of real wood, the handle is easily long enough for a strong two handed grip as you swing it at your unready opponent. The Ninja LARP Bastard Sword makes a great weapon for practically any character who is inspired by the fascinating Asian culture.
The Ninja LARP Bastard Sword is tested and balanced for combat and made to high specifications. This sword is not your typical ultra-light foam-latex weapon, but rather, is made using a special injection-mold process that provides immense strength and durability, as well as amazing detail. It is crafted using Calimacils ultra-durable foam, while also featuring a fiberglass core that provides a high level of strength. The quality level of construction that this LARP sword possesses allows it to provide a virtually maintenance-free experience, while ensuring that it performs well in every season and weather. Performance and appearance come together in this LARP sword to provide an experience that cannot be beaten!
- Approved for LARP Use
- Ideal for Use in LARP Events, Theatrical Plays, or as Training Weapons
- Features Superior Durability
- Ensures Extremely Safe Play
- Offers Spectacular Realism and Detailing
- Reliable at All Temperatures
- Weather Resistant to Sun, Rain, and Snow
- Latex Free (Has No Allergen Components)
- Virtually Maintenance Free
- Overall Length: 42.9 Inches
- Blade Length: 31.1 Inches
- Blade Width: 1 Inch
- Hilt Length: 12.2 Inches
- Grip Length: 11.4 Inches
- Crossguard Width: 2.4 Inches
- Weight: 0.93 lb.