Our Naginata LARP Spear is made from durable foam that does not shred and is sealed with a strong coating of latex. Safety is always an issue in LARP, and that is why it has a round, flexible fiberglass core with strong Kevlar core tip protection. Sculpted and hand painted with realistic detail, this Japanese polearm belongs in the hands of a samurai. Its long single-edged blade sits atop a split-leather wrapped pole. An ornate crossguard and pommel decorate the shaft.
The suede wrapped handle color will vary between black and brown. The color of the guard and end cap of the handle will vary between gold, silver, or bronze. Unfortunately we are unable to pick specific color combinations for orders.
Latex weapons do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a Maintenance Silicone that can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. We recommend you use the Silicone on a regular basis. It has an easy, spray on application. The silicone will keep the coating flexible and make the weapons last much longer. The maintenance silicone protects the coating from drying out and helps the weapon resist wear and tear.
- A quality weapon for an affordable price
- High safety rating, approved by the top organizations
- Made from durable closed cell foam that does not shred
- Features a round, flexible fiberglass core
- Strong Kevlar core tip protection
- Crafted from polyurethane foam
- Finished with a latex coating
- Core is made of fiberglass
- Grip wrapped with split-leather
- Care Instructions- Use of our Maintenance Silicone ensures a long weapon life and durability
- Overall Length: 70 Inches
- Blade Length: 25 Inches
- Handle Length: 44.5 Inches
Measurements will vary slightly as these are handmade items.