A fearsome blade with an elegant hilt, the Medieval Knight LARP Long Rapier Sword combines excellent craftsmanship and beautiful detailing to create a LARP weapon that will help you strike with finesse on the LARP battlefield. Made out of closed cell shred resistant foam, the double edged blade has an inner fiberglass core and is coated in resilient latex. The quillons of the ornate basket hilt curve elegantly above its wide hilt, and a knuckle guard adds extra protection for the wielder as they hold the sword by its brown, wrapped-look grip. An excellent addition to the arsenal of any nobleman, the Medieval Knight LARP Long Rapier Sword is unmatchable in its elegance and, in the right hands, can make short work of any opponent.
This LARP sword is approximately 39.4 inches in overall length. This measurement will vary as each LARP sword is handmade.
Latex-hybrid weapons are more durable than standard latex LARP weapons, but they still need to be maintained to a certain degree. The hilts are relatively maintenance free. To care for the blade, we offer a Maintenance Silicone (MCI-2000) that can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. We recommend that you use this silicone on a regular basis to treat the blades of these latex-hybrid weapons. It has an easy, spray on application, and it will keep the latex coating on the blade flexible, extending the life of the weapon. The maintenance silicone also helps the weapon resist general wear and tear from normal use.
- A quality latex-hybrid weapon for an affordable price
- Realistic look enhances every roleplay experience
- A durable and sturdy weapon for LARP and roleplay
- High safety rating, approved by the top organizations
- Cast hilt shows off an extreme level of detail
- Grip provides a good hold and is extremely durable
- Blade is made from closed cell foam
- Blade finished with a latex coating
- Core is made of fiberglass
- Hilt is a polyurethane cast
- Overall Length: 39.4 Inches