Many knightly orders were founded on the basis of combat, as well as on the basis of brotherhood and common goals. Many also developed ceremonies and rituals, and this Masonic Order Small Sword is a thin-bladed sword that stands on ceremony. This handsome looking sword reflects the design of swords in the later medieval ages, well into the renaissance era, when thin designs began to be more common among the populace. The sword features a blade that is hand crafted from fine steel, while its thin, rapier-like shape makes it a fine stand-in for a decorative duelist sword, as well as a perfect ritual blade or ceremonial arms (either for a knight, a noble, or even a king). The hilt is cast in solid brass, with a striking cruciform shape, a crown pommel, and rich details all across its form. Included with the sword is a wooden, leather wrapped scabbard, outfitted with fine brass accents at its throat and chape. If your order happens to need a ceremonial sword, than this Masonic Order Small Sword will serve well in that capacity, just as it will serve collectors well in their endeavors to find a fine new blade to hang on their wall, too.
- A Stylized Rendition of the Ornate Small Sword
- Features a Hand Crafted Steel Blade
- Blade Possesses an Unsharpened Edge
- Has an Ornate, Cross-Styled Brass Hilt, Guard, and Pommel
- Includes a Wooden, Leather Wrapped Scabbard
- A Fantastic Costume Sword, Carrying Weapon and Display Piece
- Overall Length: 35 Inches