Inspired by the swords of ancient Persia, the Malik LARP Scimitar features a wickedly curved blade and a curving hilt to match. Its extremely realistic look makes this a formidable weapon in any LARP battle.
In hues of tarnished gold, the Malik LARP Scimitar features a stylish, curving cross guard and a round pommel, its grip given the appearance of a brown leather wrapping. Its steel colored blade sports silver colored accents for an authentic and detailed look. Incredibly durable and safe for LARP battle, this full foam LARP sword is perfect for any agile warrior from the Middle East or even quick and skillful Elves.
The Malik LARP Scimitar is tested and balanced for combat and made to high specifications. This unique weapon is not your typical ultra-light foam-latex weapon. It is made using a special injection-mold process that provides immense strength and durability, as well as amazing levels of detail. It is crafted using Calimacils ultra-durable foam in its entirety. The quality level of construction this LARP weapon possesses allows it to provide a virtually maintenance-free experience, while ensuring that it performs well in every season and type of weather. Please be aware that, as the item is hand-painted, the color can vary from what is shown.
- Approved for LARP use
- Ideal for Use in LARP Events, Theatrical Plays, or as Training Weapons
- Features Superior Durability
- Ensures Extremely Safe Play
- Offers Spectacular Realism and Detailing
- Reliable at All Temperatures
- Weather Resistant to Sun, Rain, and Snow
- Latex Free (Has No Allergen Components)
- Virtually Maintenance Free
- Made of ultra durable Calimacil foam
- Total Length: 29.9 Inches
- Blade Length: 21.7 Inches
- Blade Thickness: 1.2 Inches
- Handle Length: 8.3 Inches
- Grip Length: 5.1 Inches
- Weight: 0.66 lb.