A tribute to the career of the great General Magnus, the Magnus III LARP Sword is inspired by the warrior and strategists weapon of choice. Its blade is a realistic steel color, and the handle depicts tarnished gold, brown, and steel for an authentic look. A versatile addition to any historic LARP arsenal, the Magnus III LARP Sword fits well in the hands of any fighter - from wandering warriors and barbarians to knights and noblemen.
The Magnus III LARP Sword is tested and balanced for combat, made to high specifications. This unique weapon is not your typical ultra-light foam-latex weapon. It is made using a special injection-mold process that provides immense strength and durability, as well as amazing levels of detail. It is crafted using Calimacils ultra-durable foam, while also featuring a flexible fiberglass core. The quality level of construction this LARP weapon possesses allows it to provide a virtually maintenance-free experience, while ensuring that it performs well in every season and type of weather. Please be aware that, as the item is hand-painted, the color can vary from what is shown.
- Approved for LARP use
- Ideal for Use in LARP Events, Theatrical Plays, or as Training Weapons
- Features Superior Durability
- Ensures Extremely Safe Play
- Offers Spectacular Realism and Detailing
- Reliable at All Temperatures
- Weather Resistant to Sun, Rain, and Snow
- Latex Free (Has No Allergen Components)
- Virtually Maintenance Free
- Made of ultra durable Calimacil foam
- Inner fiberglass core
- Total Length: 42.5 Inches
- Blade Length: 31.9 Inches
- Blade Thickness: 1.2 Inches
- Handle Length: 10.2 Inches
- Grip Length: 6.3 Inches
- Weight: 0.77 lbs.