Few swords carry such legend as Excalibur. This Limited Edition Excalibur Sword with Scabbard and Belt does its name proud, echoing the look of the sword as it appeared in the 1981 dramatic fantasy film of the same name. With such peerless craftsmanship, this weapon is indeed worthy of celebration. The blade itself is dual hardened and hand forged entirely in 5160 high carbon steel. The blade features a fuller down its length and limited profile tapering, ensuring that it is broad and strong for much of its length before gradually coming to a wide point. The hilt has straight crossguard quillons in brass with a regal gold hue, and the wheel pommel is also brass with a cross-hatch finish. The wooden grip is wire-wrapped, further accenting the swords impressive overall appearance. The sword features a full-length tang as a part of its construction, and the tang is peened to the pommel for added strength. Paired with the sword is a matching scabbard with sword belt to keep the blade safe and secure when not in use. There are only 500 of these Limited Edition Excalibur Swords with Scabbard and Belt available, making these blades true rarities that really bring to life the majesty, beauty, and raw power that any good Excalibur sword should possess.
Please be aware that this sword is hand forged, and as such, its finish and its overall measurements can vary slightly from what is shown here. Also, be aware that this sword is made to be practical, tough, and hardy, and its finish, being hammered and hand forged, can sometimes feature marks from the forging process.
- A limited edition Excalibur sword set
- Made in a run of 500 pieces
- A fully functional and extremely hardy sword
- Steel is dual hardened to a Rockwell of 53
- Full-length, peened tang provides immense durability
- Hilt is wrapped in wire for a solid grip
- Includes a leather-wrapped wood scabbard and sword belt
- Blade is hand forged from 5160 high carbon steel
- Wire-wrapped grip and leather-wrapped scabbard are made of wood
- Pommel and guard are made of brass
- Total Length: 42.5 Inches
- Blade Length: 34 Inches
- Grip Length: 5.75 Inches
- Point of Balance: 4.5 Inches from Guard
- Blade Width (at base): 2 Inches
- Weight: 3 lbs. 6 oz.