With the LARP Two Handed Nodachi in hand, the wandering samurai moves with focus and precision. The bandits fall easily before the skilled warrior. After receiving a blessing from the villagers, the ronin returns to a solitary journey. This foam latex sword takes inspiration from the odachi or Japanese great swords of the 14th century. A hand painted Tsukamaki wrap, golden accents, and a rustic iron finish adds realistic detail to the polyurethane handle. The single-edged blade is crafted from closed cell foam around a solid fiberglass core. A strong latex coating enhances its durability.
This latex-hybrid weapon is approximately 55.1 Inches in overall length. This measurement will vary as each LARP sword is a handmade item.
Latex-hybrid weapons are more durable than standard latex LARP weapons, but they still need to be maintained to a certain degree. The hilts are relatively maintenance free. To care for the blade, we offer a Maintenance Silicone (MCI-2000) that can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. We recommend that you use this silicone on a regular basis to treat the blades of these latex-hybrid weapons. It has an easy, spray on application, and it will keep the latex coating on the blade flexible, extending the life of the weapon. The maintenance silicone also helps the weapon resist general wear and tear from normal use.
- A quality latex-hybrid weapon for an affordable price
- Realistic look enhances every roleplay experience
- A durable and sturdy weapon for LARP and roleplay
- High safety rating, approved by the top organizations
- Cast hilt shows off an extreme level of detail
- Grip provides a good hold and is extremely durable
- Blade is made from closed cell foam
- Blade finished with a latex coating
- Core is made of fiberglass
- Hilt is a polyurethane cast
- Overall Length: 55.1 Inches
- Overall Width: 3.9 Inches
- Blade Length: 41.3 Inches
- Blade Width: 2.4 Inches
- Grip Length: 9.4 Inches
Measurements will vary as they are handmade items.