Anxious cries from the village captures the attention of a wandering samurai. Without hesitation, the Japanese warrior unleashes revenge upon the bandits. The LARP Dai Katana handles smoothly in the masterful grasp of the ronin. Be impressed by the graceful beauty of this Japanese sword. Made from durable close-celled foam, this katana possesses a strong, yet flexible fiberglass core. Carefully hand painted for stunning detail, gold and silver accents define the tsuba and tsuka. A beautiful black wrapping adorns the hilt, ending with a silver and gold kashira. Let this Japanese sword fulfill a noble purpose in service to the timeless samurai who ventures into the LARP realm.
The katana is approximately 39.4 Inches in overall length. This measurement will vary as each LARP sword is a handmade item.
Latex-hybrid weapons are more durable than standard latex LARP weapons, but they still need to be maintained to a certain degree. The hilts are relatively maintenance free. To care for the blade, we offer a Maintenance Silicone (MCI-2000) that can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. We recommend that you use this silicone on a regular basis to treat the blades of these latex-hybrid weapons. It has an easy, spray on application, and it will keep the latex coating on the blade flexible, extending the life of the weapon. The maintenance silicone also helps the weapon resist general wear and tear from normal use.
- A quality latex-hybrid weapon for an affordable price
- Realistic look enhances every roleplay experience
- A durable and sturdy weapon for LARP and roleplay
- High safety rating, approved by the top organizations
- Cast hilt shows off an extreme level of detail
- Grip provides a good hold and is extremely durable
- Blade is made from closed cell foam
- Blade finished with a latex coating
- Core is made of fiberglass
- Hilt is a polyurethane cast
- Overall Length: 39.4 Inches
- Blade Length: 27.6 Inches
- Blade Width: 2 Inches
- Hilt Length: 7.9 Inches
- Hilt Width Max: 3.94 Inches
This measurement will vary as they are handmade items.