Inspired by the traditional Chinese weapon, the Jian LARP Sword is a remarkable LARP blade that pays tribute to its Eastern origins with a beautifully detailed hilt cast from polyurethane foam, sure to impress any LARP sword wielder. Made of closed cell foam surrounding a fiberglass core and coated in latex, the Jian LARP Sword is safe for live action roleplay and is a stylish way to combat your enemies on the battlefield. Hand painted for a realistic look, the hilt resembles wood painted a deep red with black and golden colored embellishments. Due to its hand crafted nature, this LARP weapon may feature slight variations in its appearance.
This LARP sword is approximately 35.4 inches in overall length. This measurement will vary as each LARP sword is handmade.
Latex-hybrid weapons are more durable than standard latex LARP weapons, but they still need to be maintained to a certain degree. The hilts are relatively maintenance free. To care for the blade, we offer a Maintenance Silicone (MCI-2000) that can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. We recommend that you use this silicone on a regular basis to treat the blades of these latex-hybrid weapons. It has an easy, spray on application, and it will keep the latex coating on the blade flexible, extending the life of the weapon. The maintenance silicone also helps the weapon resist general wear and tear from normal use.
- A quality latex-hybrid weapon for an affordable price
- Realistic look enhances every roleplay experience
- A durable and sturdy weapon for LARP and roleplay
- High safety rating, approved by the top organizations
- Cast hilt shows off an extreme level of detail
- Grip provides a good hold and is extremely durable
- Blade is made from closed cell foam
- Blade finished with a latex coating
- Core is made of fiberglass
- Hilt is a polyurethane cast
- Overall Length: 35.4 Inches
- Grip Length: 5.1 Inches
- Blade Length: 25.6 Inches
- Width: 3.5 Inches
- Blade Width at Widest Point: 2.4
- Weight: .6 Pound