As he stands defiantly before a demonic enemy, the inferno ranger, traveler of the fiery abyss, raises his jagged sword. You may not fight demons, but you can wield the Inferno Ranger LARP Sword the next time you rush into battle! The core of this closed cell foam LARP sword is made from flexible fiberglass and features a Kevlar tip that enhances the durability of the blade and protects against puncturing. The blade bears a jagged, fiery appearance and has been hand painted black and red. The guard of the sword features a slight upturn and has been painted to look like black metal, which matches the pommel and contrasts nicely with the red handle. Fight with a burning ferocity when you carry this epic blade into battle!
The Inferno Ranger LARP Sword has an overall length of 39.4 inches. Please be aware that this measurement can vary slightly, as it is a hand-made item.
Latex weapons do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a Maintenance Silicone (MCI-2000) that can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. We recommend that you use this silicone on a regular basis. It is an easy, spray on application, and it will keep the coating flexible, which will make the weapon last much longer. The maintenance silicone also protects to the coating from drying out, and helps the weapon resist general wear and tear from normal use.
- A quality weapon for an affordable price
- Closed cell foam is durable and shred resistant
- Features a flexible fiberglass core
- Core is protected by a strong Kevlar tip
- Blade is made from closed cell foam
- Handle is cast from polyurethane
- Core is made of fiberglass
- Finished with a latex coating
- Use Maintenance Silicone to ensure long weapon life and durability
- Overall Length: 39.4 Inches
- Blade Width: 3.2 Inches
- Measurements are approximate