With a name like the Guardian Sword with Scabbard and Belt, you might be expecting a more defensive sword than this two-handed blade. But good handling makes this sword fast, mobile, and perfect for both a warriors offense and defense. This sword features a broad, long blade and a fantasy-inspired guard, one that would well-suit any barbarian or battle-rager who might need something hefty for their arsenal. The blade is dual hardened and hand forged from 5160 high carbon steel. This ensures the steels strength and durability, while a broad fuller in the blade helps cut down its weight and keep the weapon quick yet strong. The guard emulates two talons, angled up towards the blade, creating a fine defense of mild, forged steel. The rounded scent stopper pommel helps balance the swords weight. The sword features a full length tang, peened to the pommel for strength, along with a wood grip that is wrapped in leather for comfort. Included with the sword is a wood scabbard with an attached interlaced sword belt, wrapped in leather that matches the grip, great for keeping the sword safe and secure at your side when not in use. The Guardian Sword with Scabbard and Belt will make a name for itself in skilled hands, where its powerful blade will show its quality not only in offense but also in its ability to keep the wielder safe from harm.
Please be aware that this sword is hand forged, and as such, its finish and its overall measurements can vary slightly from what is shown here. Also, be aware that this sword is made to be practical, tough, and hardy, and its finish, being hammered and hand forged, can sometimes feature marks from the forging process.
- A distinctive and unique fantasy sword
- A fully functional and extremely hardy sword
- Steel is dual hardened to a Rockwell of 53
- Full-length, peened tang provides immense curability
- Hilt is wrapped in leather for a solid grip
- Includes a leather-wrapped wood scabbard and sword belt
- Blade is hand forged from 5160 high carbon steel
- Wood grip and scabbard are wrapped in leather
- Total Length: 43 Inches
- Blade Length: 32 Inches
- Grip Length: 8.25 Inches
- Point of Balance: 3 Inches from Guard
- Blade Width (at base): 2.5 Inches
- Weight: 5 lbs. 2 oz.