With stunning Celtic-inspired details that appear as though engraved onto its dark steel hilt, the Griffin LARP Sword is a weapon for those of nobility. A golden colored griffin symbol appears at the end of each of the guards arms.
Easy and safe to wield, The Griffin LARP Sword is a live action roleplay weapon with understated elegance. A golden colored Celtic-inspired design on its round pommel adds its finishing touch. Crusaders, high born members of the court, or even wealthy merchants can make use of this durable and flexible foam LARP sword.
The Griffin LARP Sword is tested and balanced for combat and made to high specifications. This unique weapon is not your typical ultra-light foam-latex weapon. It is made using a special injection-mold process that provides immense strength and durability, as well as amazing levels of detail. It is crafted using Calimacils ultra-durable foam, while also featuring a flexible fiberglass core. The quality level of construction this LARP weapon possesses allows it to provide a virtually maintenance-free experience, while ensuring that it performs well in every season and type of weather. Please be aware that, as the item is hand-painted, the color can vary from what is shown.
- Approved for LARP use
- Ideal for Use in LARP Events, Theatrical Plays, or as Training Weapons
- Features Superior Durability
- Ensures Extremely Safe Play
- Offers Spectacular Realism and Detailing
- Reliable at All Temperatures
- Weather Resistant to Sun, Rain, and Snow
- Latex Free (Has No Allergen Components)
- Virtually Maintenance Free
- Made of ultra durable Calimacil foam
- Inner fiberglass core
- Total Length: 29.9 Inches
- Blade Length: 21.7 Inches
- Blade Thickness: 1.2 Inches
- Handle Length: 8.7 Inches
- Grip Length: 4.3 Inches
- Weight: 0.66 lb.