Dating back to 3rd century BC, the gladius is a classic sword that was primarily used by Ancient Roman foot soldiers. The ornately designed Gladius III LARP Sword is the perfect sidearm for a Roman reenactor to have in their arsenal. Designed to be lightweight yet durable for years of use, this sword features a realistic steel-colored blade. The hilt features a brown and golden guard with a bear for an ornate touch, while the handle is curved for a comfortable grip. Gold and brown hues accent the pommel as well. This Gladius III LARP Sword is a fantastic weapon for centurions to show their rank.
The Gladius III LARP Sword is tested and balanced for combat and made to high specifications. This sword is not your typical ultra-light foam-latex weapon, but rather, is made using a special injection-mold process that provides immense strength and durability, as well as amazing detail. It is crafted using Calimacils ultra-durable foam, while also featuring a fiberglass core that provides a high level of strength. The quality level of construction that this LARP sword possesses allows it to provide a virtually maintenance-free experience, while ensuring that it performs well in every season and weather. Performance and appearance come together in this LARP sword to provide an experience that cannot be beaten!
- Approved for LARP Use
- Ideal for Use in LARP Events, Theatrical Plays, or as Training Weapons
- Features Superior Durability
- Ensures Extremely Safe Play
- Offers Spectacular Realism and Detailing
- Reliable at All Temperatures
- Weather Resistant to Sun, Rain, and Snow
- Latex Free (Has No Allergen Components)
- Virtually Maintenance Free
- Length: 35.4 Inches
- Blade Length: 27.2 Inches
- Blade Thickness: 1.2 Inches
- Hilt Length: 7.9 Inches
- Grip Length: 3.5 Inches
- Guard Width: 3.5 Inches
- Weight: 1.07 lbs.