Unique is certainly a good way to describe this Gladiator Barbarian Dagger. Ornate details, especially on the hilt, make it a fine collectible, while the overall design ensures that it is a weapon that will easily draw the eye and catch interest. The daggers most striking feature is easily its hilt, which is cast entirely in brass and depicts a little man shape, with his arms and legs serving as the pommel and guard (respectively), while his head sits squarely between his arms. When gripped, the wielder holds his body, with a bold steel blade extending down from the grip. The blade features curved edges that meet as a fine point, giving this dagger a classic form that would have been highly effective for warriors, both in and out of combat. Included with the dagger is a black leather scabbard, for easy storage and transport. This Gladiator Barbarian Dagger pairs well with its bigger cousin (the Gladiator Barbarian Sword, item AH-6425), while also making for a great collectible, display piece, and awesome belt accent to wear when you hit the fairs and events, too.
- A Uniquely Styled Decorative Dagger
- Features a Blade of Fine Steel
- Curved Edges Meet As an Effective Point
- Distinctive Brass Hilt Echoes the Classic Man Shape
- Includes a Black Leather Sheath
- A Great Collectible, Display Weapon, or Costume Dagger
- Overall Length: 17 Inches