This item cannot be purchased and paid for using PayPal. Unfortunately we are not able to separate payment methods on our shopping cart. If you are interested in purchasing this item and would like to use a credit card as payment, please contact us by phone during normal business hours to place your order.
This unique cane could have easily been found on the Riverboats of the Mississippi or the back gambling rooms of London during the late 1800s. The sturdy construction of this Gamblers Sword Cane makes it perfect for everyday use. The ornate cane head and fittings of this collectible swordstick have been lavishly plated in sterling silver. The center of the handle is a 3.5 inch piece of spiral carved black horn. The top of the head has been adorned with an enameled ace of spades, surrounded by the other suits of a card deck. Unscrewing the top reveals a small hidden pair of bone dice, perfect for that impromptu game of chance. And, should one find him or her self on the losing end of the game, simply release the locking mechanism and pull the cane apart to reveal a deadly, hidden triangular blade. One side of this stainless steel blade has been lavishly acid-etched with fine period scrollwork and the saying My Good Luck Charm. A strong aluminum shaft, powder coated in black, with anti skid rubber foot, rounds out the amazing details of the Gamblers Sword Cane.
Please note that it is the responsibility of the purchaser to check and comply with any and all state, local, and federal laws regarding the owning, carrying, and usage of bladed weapons like this sword cane.
- Displays enameled playing card motif on head
- Blade etched with scrollwork and the phrase My Good Luck Charm
- Includes a locking mechanism on the shaft
- Also makes a great gift or display
- Aluminum shaft is powder coated black
- Cane head and fittings plated in sterling silver
- Triangular blade crafted from stainless steel
- Spiral carved black horn on handle
- Hidden pair of bone dice in head
- Anti skid rubber foot on base
- Cane Length: 37 Inches
- Overall Dagger Length: 24.25 Inches
- Blade Length: 15.25 Inches
- Dagger Weight: 1 Pound 11.2 Ounces