The tomahawk is traditionally associated with Native Americans, as it was one of the iconic weapons of their culture. This Forged Tomahawk matches the hawks typical form, while featuring a few touches that would have been added by traders and settlers. Of particular note, this hawk features an axe-head that is crafted from carbon steel and features a darkened, forged look. The axe-bit is relatively small, possessing a curved edge, as well as a small heart-shaped cut-out and subtle ridge designs along the axe-heads socket, giving this axe a more decorative, ceremonial look. The back of the axe-head features a pipe bowl poll, which is connected to a channel in the hardwood haft. This channel connects to a small pipe mouthpiece, which is located at the base of the axes haft. Simple and yet elegant at the same time, this Forged Tomahawk has the look of a great decorative piece, one that is perfect to wear at your side and show off when you are in-costume, as well as a great piece to display in your humble abode.
- Blade is Crafted from Carbon Steel
- Axe Head is Fitted onto a Hardwood Handle
- Axe Blade Has a Heart-Shaped Cut-Out As Decoration
- Features a Shaped Pipe Bowl Poll
- Possesses a Small Pipe Mouthpiece at End of Axe Haft
- A Great Ceremonial Item, Personal Accessory, or Display Piece