You have come a long way to conquer this land, crossing cold and stormy seas in an uncovered longboat. It would be a shame if your weapon failed you now. Luckily, the Fidas LARP Longsword is sure to defend you without waver. This historically themed LARP weapon is made from a specially designed latex-free, injection-molded foam with a strong fiberglass core. This core makes it particularly durable while still remaining safe for LARPing, theater, and staged events. It also features a protective coating that increases its durability and prolongs the life of the weapon. This weapon is modeled after classic Viking longswords, complete with a deep fuller, a short crossguard, and a five-lobed pommel. The hilt comes in gold or steel coloration and is wrapped in leather, making gripping easy. The Fidas LARP Longsword is a crucial arm for any Viking or barbarian warrior to have, and it is sure to bring a bit of authenticity to your next LARPing event.
This LARP weapon is made without using latex but still benefits from periodic silicone treatments. As such, we recommend the use of our Maintenance Silicone for LARP weapons, as it will help prolong the life of the foam's special coating.
- Safe for use in LARPing events
- Features a realistic look
- Specialty foam offers extreme durability
- Special coating ensures long life
- Fiberglass core promotes flexibility
- Available in steel and gold colors
- Leather-wrapped handle allows for easy gripping
- Latex-free design
- Made from a specialty foam
- Core made of fiberglass
- Use Maintenance Silicone to ensure long weapon life and durability
Measurements are approximate.