The Swiss people kept peace during the Renaissance with the use of long halberds that could keep the best knights at bay. The Falcon LARP Halberd Head can be mounted on multiple shafts like bamboo or PVC to suit different characters. This foam halberd head appears realistic with a forged metal texture and steel-colored blade with silver highlights over its spike, hook, and traditional axe blade. Enjoy the reach that this LARP weapon provides.
The Falcon LARP Halberd Head is tested and balanced for combat, as well as being made to high specifications. This role-play halberd head is not your typical ultra-light foam-latex weapon, made using a special injection-mold process that provides immense strength and durability, as well as amazing levels of detail. It is crafted using Calimacils ultra-durable foam, while also featuring a hybrid core that provides a level of strength that is difficult to contend with. The quality level of construction that this LARP halberd head possesses allows it to provide a virtually maintenance-free experience, while also ensuring that it performs well in every season, whether you are gaming in the rain, the snow, or the sun. Performance and appearance come together in this LARP item to provide an experience that cannot be beaten!
- Approved for LARP Use
- Ideal for Use in LARP Events, Theatrical Plays, or as Training Weapons
- Features Superior Durability
- Ensures Extremely Safe Play
- Offers Spectacular Realism and Detailing
- Reliable at All Temperatures
- Weather Resistant to Sun, Rain, and Snow
- Latex Free (Has No Allergen Components)
- Virtually Maintenance Free
- Total Length: 24.4 Inches
- Head Width: 9.1 Inches
- Blade Length: 15.5 Inches
- Attachment Rod Length: 10 Inches
- Weight: 0.8 lb.
- Core: Hybrid
- Material: Calimacil Foam