Popular particularly in the fifteenth century, this Engraved Brass Rondel Dagger recreates the look of the side-arm that serfs, nobles, and knights were all carrying, thanks in part to its openness to design, as well as to its generally effective form. This dagger suits more the design of a noble, possessing a fine brass hilt and pommel, both cast entirely in fine brass metal and both possessing a hexagon shape. The hilt set between the two is crafted entirely in wood, and features a rich, twisted spiral pattern that is comfortable to hold and appealing to see, both. The blade is crafted entirely in carbon steel, and it possesses a gently curved design, a rather unique form for the rondel dagger type, with engravings along the waist of the dagger, just below the hilt. Included with the dagger is a black leather sheath, which is perfect for safely storing or carrying the dagger. The impressive detail, combined with the splash of rich yellow from the brass, makes this Engraved Brass Rondel Dagger a fine piece that is sure to catch the eye, whether it hangs on your belt, rests in your hand, or sits on a stand or in a case in your home decor.
- Modeled After a Traditional Medieval Dagger
- Features a Hand Crafted Steel Blade
- Blade is Adorned with Ornate Carvings
- Has a Spiral Wood Grip with Brass Accents
- Includes a Stitched Leather Sheath
- A Stunning Display Piece and Collectible, as Well as a Great Costume Weapon
- Overall Length: 18 Inches