Ideal for forest dwelling warriors, the Elven Hunter LARP Blade is an elegant and sleek LARP sword inspired by legacies of high fantasy. This Stronghold LARP weapon has a lightweight, latex free construction safe for tough combat. The silver tone blade of this elvish weapon has a curved shape designed for slicing action. Golden tones and simulated ashwood woodgrain create the gorgeous hilt, created through artistic sculpting and hand painting on its cast polyurethane construction. Defeat your foes with deadly grace when you wield the Elven Hunter LARP Blade, an ideal weapon for fantasy live action roleplay.
This foam LARP weapon is approximately 29.53 inches in overall length. This measurement will vary as each LARP sword is a handmade item.
Stronghold weapons are designed for tough LARP combat and have a unique Epic Foam construction that does not contain latex and requires little to no upkeep. They weigh the same as latex weapons, have cushioned edges, and are stab-proof, making them safe for LARP battle. The hilts are made of polyurethane foam for high detail and practically maintenance-free durability.
- A quality Epic Foam weapon for an affordable price
- Realistic look enhances every roleplay experience
- A durable and sturdy weapon for LARP and roleplay
- High safety rating
- Cast hilt shows off an extreme level of detail
- Grip provides a good hold and is extremely durable
- Blade is made from shred resistant Epic Foam
- Hilt is a polyurethane cast
- Overall Length: 29.53 Inches
- Blade Length: 20.87 Inches
- Blade Width: 1.97 Inches
- Grip Length: 5.91 Inches
- Handle Circumference: 3.54 Inches