Many years ago, the legendary Elrendar was lost. An Elven lord recovered the blade from its hiding place within a sacred tree, beginning a new age for the Elven peoples. This fantastic LARP scimitar displays a handle of striking silver and red coloration. Curling lines and runes adorn its blade, while the hilt displays an intricately detailed guard combined with a spiral-grooved grip and a matched pommel. Perfect for elves, dark elves, and the nobility, this is an elegant roleplaying blade for your fantasy battle!
The Elrendar II LARP Sword is tested and balanced for combat, made to high specifications. This unique weapon is not your typical ultra-light foam-latex weapon. It is made using a special injection-mold process that provides immense strength and durability, as well as amazing levels of detail. It is crafted using Calimacils ultra-durable foam, while also featuring a flexible fiberglass core that provides a level of durability that is hard to deny. The quality level of construction this LARP weapon possesses allows it to provide a virtually maintenance-free experience, while ensuring that it performs well in every season and type of weather. Please be aware that, as the item is hand-painted, the color can vary from what is shown.
- Approved for LARP Use
- Ideal for LARP Events, Theatrical Plays, or as Training Weapons
- Features Superior Durability
- Ensures Extremely Safe Play
- Offers Spectacular Realism and Detailing
- Reliable at All Temperatures
- Weather Resistant to Sun, Rain, and Snow
- Latex Free, Has No Allergen Components
- Virtually Maintenance Free
- Overall Length: 37 Inches
- Blade Length: 27.2 Inches
- Grip Length: 9.4 Inches
- Weight: 0.9 lb.