Made of thick leather cut from a single piece of hide, the Eberhard Belt is a sturdy accessory well suited for handling heavier apparel, such as chainmail. The tip, buckle, and decorations are all made of antique-looking brass, lending a rustic look to the medieval belt. The brass decorations are about an inch in diameter, and the body of the belt is left unpunched so the wearer can customize the fit of the belt to suit their needs. Versatile and durable, the Eberhard Belt is ornate enough to please the eye while tough enough to handle most anything.
Please note that this is a natural product, so minor variations in color and texture may exist.
- Cut from a single piece of thick hide
- Can be used to secure chainmail at the hips
- Fastened with an ornate buckle
- Unpunched for self customization
- Available in various colors
- Crafted from thick upper leather
- Fittings made of brass
- Total Length: 61 Inches
- Belt Tip Length: 2 Inches
- Width: 2 Inches
Measurements are approximate.