When you hear the call of battle, reach for your trusted Earl LARP Sword and show everyone the ferocity of your strength. Lightweight and tough, this Stronghold LARP weapon features a strong Norse influence in its overall design. Expertly crafted for a realistic look, this LARP sword features a ridge down the center of its double sided blade. The short crossguard, curved towards the blade, features elegant knotwork in a rustic, antique bronze tone that perfectly matches that of the pommel. Divided into two sections by a band of cast bronze coloration, the grip has an intricately detailed woodgrain texture painted to resemble cherrywood. With its innovative, latex-free construction, this Epic Foam Stronghold sword is virtually maintenance free, and the stab-proof blade tip and cushioned edges make it safe for tough LARP combat.
This foam LARP weapon is approximately 29.9 inches in overall length. This measurement will vary as each LARP sword is a handmade item.
Stronghold weapons are designed for tough LARP combat and have a unique Epic Foam construction that does not contain latex and requires little to no upkeep. They weigh the same as latex weapons, have cushioned edges, and are stab-proof, making them safe for LARP battle. The hilts are made of polyurethane foam for high detail and practically maintenance-free durability.
- A quality Epic Foam weapon for an affordable price
- Realistic look enhances every roleplay experience
- A durable and sturdy weapon for LARP and roleplay
- High safety rating
- Cast hilt shows off an extreme level of detail
- Grip provides a good hold and is extremely durable
- Blade is made from shred resistant Epic Foam
- Hilt is a polyurethane cast
- Made from a zinc alloy
- Overall Length: 29.9 Inches
- Blade Length: 22.44 Inches
- Blade Width: 1.97 Inches
- Crossguard Width: 3.94 Inches
- Grip Length: 3.94 Inches
- Handle Circumference: 3.54 Inches