Drow sorcerers and priests are as feared as their warriors are. Given that they typically wield weapons like the Dark Elven LARP Staff, it is not hard to see why. This staff serves as both a symbol of power and deadly skill in battle. A bone finish with black accents covers the double-edged blade and the haft of this polearm. Two convex blades create wing-like extensions around a spear point. Runic symbols run down their centers. A jeweled base secures the head to the haft. The shaft possesses a black wood grain texture, contributing to the realistic appearance of the staff. This LARP weapon is made from an extremely durable foam that does not shred and sealed with a strong coating of latex. Safety is always an important concern in LARP, which is why this weapon has a round, flexible fiberglass core with strong Kevlar core tip protection.
Please note that the handle color and finish can vary slightly in color and shade. Unfortunately we are unable to pick specific color combinations for orders.
The Dark Elven LARP Staff has an overall length of approximately 75 inches. Please be aware that measurements may vary slightly, as it is a handmade item.
Latex weapons do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a Maintenance Silicone in our LARP Accessories section. We recommend you use the silicone on a regular basis. It has an easy, spray on application. The silicone will keep the coating flexible and increases the lifetime of the weapon. It also prevents the coating from drying out, and improves resistance to wear and tear.
- A quality weapon for an affordable price
- High safety rating, approved by the top organizations
- Made from durable closed cell foam that does not shred
- Features a round, flexible fiberglass core
- Strong Kevlar core tip protection
- Crafted from polyurethane foam
- Finished with a latex coating
- Core is made of fiberglass
- Care Instructions- Use of our Maintenance Silicone ensures a long weapon life and durability
- Overall Length: 75 Inches
- Weight: 1.04 lbs.
Measurements will vary slightly, as these are handmade items.