Inspired by the legendary weaponry of the German landskenechte, the Cretzer LARP Sword is a shorter version of the Katzbalger. This style of sword became popular during the Renaissance, when warfare underwent a great deal of change. An impeccably realistic sword, the Cretzer features an ornate hilt with a removable ring guard. The leather wrapped handle is topped with a unique flared pommel, indicative of the Renaissance era from which it was designed. The Cretzer LARP Sword is ideal for historical reenactors, or any tragic hero looking for a dramatic effect in their overall ensemble.
The Cretzer LARP Sword is tested and balanced for combat and made to high specifications. This sword is not your typical ultra-light foam-latex weapon, but rather, is made using a special injection-mold process that provides immense strength and durability, as well as amazing detail. It is crafted using Calimacils ultra-durable foam, while also featuring a fiberglass core that provides a high level of strength. The quality level of construction that this LARP sword possesses allows it to provide a virtually maintenance-free experience, while ensuring that it performs well in every season and weather. Performance and appearance come together in this LARP sword to provide an experience that cannot be beaten!
- Approved for LARP Use
- Ideal for Use in LARP Events, Theatrical Plays, or as Training Weapons
- Features Superior Durability
- Ensures Extremely Safe Play
- Offers Spectacular Realism and Detailing
- Reliable at All Temperatures
- Weather Resistant to Sun, Rain, and Snow
- Latex Free (Has No Allergen Components)
- Virtually Maintenance Free
- Overall Length: 30.3 Inches
- Blade Length: 21.7 Inches
- Hilt Length: 9.1 Inches
- Grip Length: 4.3 Inches
- Cross Guard Width: 3.1 Inches
- Weight: 0.56 lb.