This item cannot be purchased and paid for using PayPal. Unfortunately we are not able to separate payment methods on our shopping cart. If you are interested in purchasing this item and would like to use a credit card as payment, please contact us by phone during normal business hours to place your order.
The antihero of Jules Vernes Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea attempts in vain to hide the darker parts of his person. With the Captain Nemo Sword Cane, you can hide your weapon of self-defense any time you venture out on land. The most noticeable feature of this walking stick is its head, made from aluminum in the shape of an octopus clinging to a shaft of coral. From here, the cane extends downward into a slender aluminum pole with a knob on the bottom for easy walking. When the head is removed from the shaft, it brings with it a secret blade made from high carbon steel, modest in appearance but deadly in function. The Captain Nemo Sword Cane is the perfect collectible for lovers of Steampunk culture, marine biologists, or simply those who love Jules Verne and the stories he crafted.
- Head depicts the image of an octopus on coral
- Cane includes a knob on the bottom for traction when walking
- Head can be removed to reveal humble functional blade
- Perfect for lovers of Steampunk, the ocean, or Jules Verne
- Head and cane shaft made from aluminum
- Blade made from 1065 high carbon steel
- Overall Length: 37.5 Inches
- Blade Length: 20 Inches