Do not let the name fool you into thinking that this is a blade just to wield on horseback. The Blackened Cavalry Sword is a multi-purpose weapon, one that will serve you well as a blade on the high seas, on horseback, in the military, and more. The gentle curve of a sabers blade makes it a superior slashing weapon, especially on horseback, while its nimble design ensures that it is an effective fighting weapon, even when wielded in more refined duelist styles. In short, it is versatile, dangerously so. This replica recreates a cavalry sabers style, utilizing a gently curved blade of hand crafted steel. Possessed of blunt edges, the sword is relatively safe for carrying, while the tip still hones down to a fine point, to give it a realistic look. The hilt features a partial basket and knuckle-guard, both finished in blackened steel, giving this saber a sleek and dark look that is quite unique and quite striking, too. Included with the sword is a cast-steel scabbard, also blackened, that features two hanging rings along its length, near the throat, for casual and easy wearing. Hung at your hip, this Blackened Cavalry Sword can serve you well in a variety of ways, acting as the perfect touch to your military ensemble, as well as a great alternative pirate sword and more.
- An Ornate Recreation of a Versatile Cavalry Saber
- Features a Hand Crafted Steel Blade
- Blade Possesses an Unsharpened Edge
- Has a Blackened Wide Knuckle-Guard With a Leather Wrapped Grip
- Includes a Blackened Cast-Steel Scabbard with Hanging Rings
- A Fantastic Costume Sword, Carrying Weapon and Display Piece
- Overall Length: 40 Inches