The Black and Gold Katana with Stand is a remarkable collectible weapon in the traditional style of a samurai sword. This carbon steel sword is forged by hand, has a full tang, and comes with both a display stand and a storage box. The handle has a white faux rayskin texture and ornate, gold tone palm ornaments, or menuki, underneath black fabric wrapping. The tsuba, or guard, is round and black with a gold design on its flat surface and a gold tone rim. Slightly curved and slender, this traditional Japanese blade was known for its quick slices in combat. The katana scabbard is solid black, and the included display stand is made of wood with a black lacquer finish, accented with gold tone Japanese characters. The included sword box has yellow lining, and its outside has a marbled red and black pattern. This hand forged samurai sword is a phenomenal addition to any sword collection and brings intriguing and beautiful traditional Japanese warrior style wherever it is displayed.
- Narrow, curved blade has full tang
- Handle has white rayskin texture under black wrapping
- Features ornate gold tone fittings throughout
- Includes scabbard, display stand, and box
- Beautiful, high quality collectible and display piece
- Blade is made of carbon steel
- Display stand is made of wood
- Overall Length: 41 Inches
Measurements are approximate.