Received at the coming of age, this Beowulf II LARP Scramasax will go to war with its wielder to seek plunder and glory. This Viking LARP sword serves well for close combat battle with its short, maneuverable design. The blade and part of the handle possess incredible realism, showing a steel color. The imitation leather handle displays a deep red hue, ensuring a striking appearance. The enemy clans will flee at the sight of any band of raiders wielding these wicked roleplaying weapons!
The Beowulf II LARP Scramasax is tested and balanced for combat and made to high specifications. This sword is not your typical ultra-light foam-latex weapon, but rather, is made using a special injection-mold process that provides immense strength and durability, as well as amazing detail. It is crafted using Calimacils ultra-durable foam, while also featuring a fiberglass core that provides a high level of strength. The quality level of construction that this LARP sword possesses allows it to provide a virtually maintenance-free experience, while ensuring that it performs well in every season and weather. Performance and appearance come together in this LARP sword to provide an experience that cannot be beaten!
- Approved for LARP Use
- Ideal for Use in LARP Events, Theatrical Plays, or as Training Weapons
- Features Superior Durability
- Ensures Extremely Safe Play
- Offers Spectacular Realism and Detailing
- Reliable at All Temperatures
- Weather Resistant to Sun, Rain, and Snow
- Latex Free (Has No Allergen Components)
- Virtually Maintenance Free
- Total Length: 18.9 Inches
- Blade Length: 12.2 Inch
- Handle Length: 6.7 Inches
- Grip Length: 5.9 Inches
- Cross Guard Width: 2 Inches
- Weight: 5.1 oz.