There comes an exhilarating rush when an arrow is released from a fully drawn bow. As fast as the arrow flies so will the Arrowhead Katana pierce the hearts of your enemies, honor and glory finding residence in this spectacular sword! This katana has been crafted with high carbon steel and features a full hamon. Having not been fully polished, the hamon holds true the look of the ancient weapon! The tsuka, or handle, has been crafted in traditional style while using synthetic ray skin over a wooden core and wrapped in black nylon fabric. Archery inspired the ornaments of this incredible katana, the tsuba featuring three styles of traditional arrowheads, pairing well with the fletching menuki ornament on the tsuka. The fuchi and kashira feature a refined basket weave, adding class to this sleek weapon. A black lacquered saya, or scabbard, with a matching nylon sageo strap has been included, carved to fit this sword perfectly. No matter the occasion, the Arrowhead Katana is the easy way to feature traditional Japanese style without breaking the bank.
- Excellent display piece for sword and archery enthusiasts
- A fully functional Japanese katana
- Black wrapped handle with arrow fletching adornment
- Tsuba features arrowhead designs
- Fuchi and kashira decorated in basket weave
- Sleek black lacquered saya with matching sageo strap
- Traditional style from affordable materials
- Blade is crafted from high carbon steel
- Handle constructed from synthetic ray skin
- Saya strap and handle wrap made from nylon fabric
- Saya carved from wood
- Overall Length: 39.125 Inches
- Blade Length: 27 Inches
- Handle Length: 11 Inches
- Weight: 2 lbs. 6 oz.
- Sori: .875 Inch
Specs may vary slightly from piece to piece.