You stand in the shadows, protecting the king. Few are aware of your presence until it is too late. Wield the Gold Arming LARP Sword against an enemy. This Stronghold LARP weapon has a lightweight, latex free construction safe for tough combat. The silver-colored blade has double edges with a fuller down its length. Next, the foam sword continues with a curved crossguard. The Stronghold design adorns the center of the crossguard. Then, the hilt continues with a dark brown grip. The grip has a raised diamond pattern as if wrapped in leather over wire. Finally, the handle ends with a cocked hat pommel. Both the crossguard and pommel have a gold color. In addition, the hilt has silver-colored accents. This foam arming sword makes a great blade for a LARP battle or cosplay convention.
The Gold Arming LARP Sword is approximately 34.3 Inches in overall length. This measurement will vary as each LARP sword is a handmade item.
Stronghold weapons are designed for tough LARP combat and have a unique Epic Foam construction that does not contain latex. They weigh the same as latex weapons, have cushioned edges, and are stab-proof, making them safe for LARP battle. The hilts are made of polyurethane foam. The painted finish on the blade will wear from regular use. Use a LARP maintenance silicone to protect the finish. Marks on the blade will occur after prolonged use, though the integrity of the foam itself will not be affected.
- Durable, lightweight construction
- Double-edged blade
- Gold-colored crossguard and pommel
- Great for medieval and fantasy characters
- Wonderful for LARP and cosplay events
- Blade is shred resistant Epic Foam
- Core is a fiberglass rod
- Hilt is a polyurethane cast
- Protect the painted finish on the blade by using a LARP maintenance silicone.
- Overall Length: 34.3 Inches
- Grip Length: 3.9 Inches
- Blade Length: 25.6 Inches
- Blade Width: 2.4 Inches
- Crossguard Width: 5.9 Inches
- Handle Circumference: 3.9 Inches
- Weight: 12.5 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.