Designed by renowned fantasy artist Kit Rae, Anathar the Sword of Power is the tenth and most powerful of the ornate decorative blades from his epic mythological tale, The Tale of the Swords of the Ancients and Other Blades of Power. The satin finish blade is inscribed with runes in the lost language of the Anath, naming the mythical weapon as the Sword of Power. The hilt is formed with a spiked triple cross guard. The pommel is fashioned after the ceremonial winged and horned headdresses of the Ancient Ones. The grip is carved from three pieces of red thorcan, a reddish stone jewel that is an important talisman of the Anath, harboring their greatest powers.
Crafted from 420 stainless steel, the false edged plain blade has a fuller that extends below the ancient runes toward the tip. The solid metal handle features an antique finish and an imitated amber grip. This special edition blade features a genuine leather wrapped grip, not found on the original sword. The sword is packaged with a full color art print, The Last Stand, and a certificate of authenticity. Anathar the Sword of Power is a fantastic addition to any sword or fantasy collection, particularly when displayed on any of our sword plaques or hangers, sold separately.
- Designed by fantasy artist Kit Rae
- Special edition reissue of a mythical sword
- Satin finish blade engraved with runes
- Decorative sword for fantasy and weapon collectors
- Kit Rae custom art print, The Last Stand, included
- Also includes certificate of authenticity
- Makes a stunning gift for the sword enthusiast in your life!
- Sword blade made from 420 stainless steel
- Antique silver finished cast metal hilt
- Grip wrapped in genuine leather
- Overall Length: 46.75 Inches
- Blade Length: 33.75 Inches
- Art Print Width: 23 Inches
- Art Print Height: 18 Inches