If you wish to wield a weapon that has been imbued with the power of a lightning storm, look no further than the Alluvium LARP Katana! The long blade of this foam latex weapon appears to crackle with the electric energy of a storm! The blade of the Alluvium LARP Katana is made from a closed cell foam that encases a flexible fiberglass core and a strong Kevlar tip. The foam of the blade has been painted a deep blue with jagged streaks of white along its length, like lightning at night. The flower-shaped tsuba guard of the katana features a similar blue in its petals, while the frame is colored to resemble iron. More blue can be seen peeking out from underneath the wrapping of the handle. Add this incredible LARP blade to your LARPing gear and be the baddest warrior on the field when you decimate your opponents with it!
The Alluvium LARP Katana has an overall length of 39.4 inches. Please be aware that this measurement can vary slightly, as it is a hand-made item.
Latex weapons do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a Maintenance Silicone (MCI-2000) that can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. We recommend that you use this silicone on a regular basis. It is an easy, spray on application, and it will keep the coating flexible, which will make the weapon last much longer. The maintenance silicone also protects to the coating from drying out, and helps the weapon resist general wear and tear from normal use.
- A quality weapon for an affordable price
- Closed cell foam is durable and shred resistant
- Features a flexible fiberglass core
- Core is protected by a strong Kevlar tip
- Blade is made from closed cell foam
- Core is made of fiberglass
- Finished with a latex coating
- Use Maintenance Silicone to ensure long weapon life and durability
- Overall Length: 39.4 Inches
- Measurements are approximate